1. How to operate high and low magnification Confocal for EM series?
Ans: Steps as fllow:
1. Set the dioptric adjustment rings on both eyepieces to zero.
2. Set the correct interpupillary distance.
3. Zoom the microscope to the highest setting and bring the image in the eyepieces into clear focus using the large black focus konb on your stand or focus block.
4. Zoom the microscope to the lowest magnification. Adjust each diopter. Do not readjust the large focus knob.
5. The microscope is now “parfocalled” and should hold focus throughout the entire zoom range.
Education and training
For detailed content and fees,
please call TEL: 02-25773621 EXT: 24 Technology Center Ms. Chen.